Saturday, September 12, 2009

92 Mile MS 150 Ride on 09/12/2009

There is nothing like spending 6 hours riding with 2000 other folks to make a long workout go by faster. My colleague Ben kindly traded weekend call with me so I could go on this ride as part of my long training ride while supporting MS research and patient care. The ride over Deception Pass was incredible, as always. I was riding with my colleague Jamie early in the ride when he had a bad spill. He got up and was good to go but we got separated not long after. I heard later that he finished his ride and was OK. All in all, a great day, capped off with a boat ride in Uncle Ken's outboard boat with Forrest and his cousin Elias. MapMyTri.com - General Road Cycling: MS 150 Ride on 09/12/2009 Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment