Friday, September 25, 2009

6 Mile Early Morning Madison Park and Arboretum Run with Murphy on 09/25/2009

I got up early this morning to get a run in before my call weekend starts. Fall is definately on the way! Murphy joined me this morning and we ran our usual double loop through the neighborhood and the arboretum. I really enjoy running along the winding service road near the Broadmoor golf course. In the early morning light, it feels like a New England country lane. ***15 Days to Kona!*** MapMyTri.com - Regular Run: Madison Park and Arboretum Run with Murphy on 09/25/2009 Shared via AddThis

1 comment:

  1. Ok Tim!! You've done the work and it's all coming together. I have to say I thought you were crazy when you talked about this years ago.

    "What we think, we become" -Buddha

    ReplyDelete