Thursday, September 10, 2009

1.5 Mile Open Water Swim South of Stan Sayres Boat Ramp to Seward Park on 09/10/2009

Great open water swim with my big brother John. My other brother Ken helped provide support from his ski boat. The water was cold at first but that passed as I started to swim. It was great to stop and see my brother coming along with his well honed swim stroke. I made it ashore at Seward Park to find a group of triathletes practicing a water start. I got back in to meet up with John and we swam over to some moored park diving dock to get back in the boat. I can really feel my upper chest and arms after last night's 2 mile swim and today's 1.5 mile swim! I hope we can do another family swim workout before Kona! MapMyTri.com - Open Water: Open Water Swim South of Stan Sayres Boat Ramp to Seward Park on 09/10/2009 Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment