Friday, August 7, 2009

50 Mile Bike Training Ride: Tacoma to Seattle Ride on 08/06/2009

I worked in the Tacoma clinic today and decided to combine my commute home with a training ride. After a slow start (forgot my jersey and had to buy one at Tacoma Bike) I started out. I then got a little lost in Sumner and did a bit of a loop before finding the road to Milton and then north to the Interurban Trail. From then on it was a pretty straight shot to Boeing field, Safeco Field and then home. Yay! MapMyTri.com - General Road Cycling: Tacoma to Seattle Ride on 08/06/2009 Shared via AddThis

2 comments:

  1. Tim

    Wednesday I also worked down in Tacoma nd commuted on my bike both ways - a pretty fun and safe ride using the interurban bike path.

    Keep getitng those miles!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete